SleepTrue Sparkling Sky 5-Inch Crib and Toddler Mattress
- IDEAL FOR BABY: Serta’s SleepTrue Sparkling Sky 5-Inch Crib and Toddler Mattress features a fiber core made from recycled materials for firm comfort and support
- WATERPROOF: Durable, laminated vinyl cover is waterproof and easy to clean
- PERFECT FIT: Lightweight for easy changing | Square corners help for secure fit inside standard size cribs or toddler beds
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold Certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments | Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: 5 year limited warranty
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin
- SIZE: 27.5"W x 52"L x <6"H
- Product Weight: 10.0 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 27.5" (width) x 6.5" (height) x 52.5" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs.
Choose Serta’s SleepTrue Sparkling Sky 5-inch Crib and Toddler Mattress for your baby’s standard size crib or toddler bed. Its fiber core made from recycled materials offers the long-lasting firmness and durability that’s essential to baby’s safety and growth, while its lightweight construction makes it incredibly easy for you to change the sheets. Built to ensure a snug fit inside the crib or toddler bed, this baby mattress is finished with square corners, so you can rest easy knowing it’s the perfect fit for your baby’s bed. Topped with a waterproof vinyl cover, Serta’s SleepTrue Sparkling Sky 5-Inch Crib and Toddler Mattress will help keep baby dry and comfortable, night after night, year after year. This SleepTrue Mattress from Serta is GREENGUARD Certified for your child’s safety and your peace of mind, it also meets Federal flammability standards and includes a 5 year limited warranty.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation