SleepTrue Sparkling Sky Breathable Baby Bed Crib Mattress and Toddler Mattress with Removable/Machine Washable Cover
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets or exceeds the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this mattress is certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air
- 100% breathable cover with 3-dimensional structure allows air to flow through fabric and under baby
- Removeable/machine washable cover makes cleanup easy
- Waterproof encasement wipes clean and is hypoallergenic
- Firm fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers the ideal firmness level for newborns, infants and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill--great for babies, great for the environment
- Free from added toxic fire retardants, lead and phthalates
- Tested to meet or exceed all applicable JPMA, CPSIA and ASTM safety testing standards
- 100% cotton fire protection meets or exceeds flammability standards
- Fits standard full-size cribs and toddler beds
- 2-sided design allows you to flip mattress for longer use
- Size: 52”L x 27.5”W x 5”H
- 7-year limited warranty
- Made in USA of imported and domestic parts
- Product Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 0" (width) x 0" (height) x 0" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Achieve a safer, longer, happier sleep for your baby (and you!) with the Serta SleepTrue Sparkling Sky Breathable Crib and Toddler Mattress. Topped with a breathable cover, the three-dimensional mesh fabric allows air to flow through the cover fabric and under baby, promoting continuous airflow and helping regulate baby’s temperature for a comfortable sleeping environment. For easy cleanup, the fully removable cover is machine washable while the waterproof and hypoallergenic mattress encasement wipes clean. At its core, this mattress features a fiber construction made from recycled bottles that delivers the ideal firmness level for newborns, infants and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill--great for babies, great for the environment. Get the Serta SleepTrue Sparkling Sky Breathable Crib and Toddler Mattress for your little one and breathe easy every night. This crib mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Tested to meet or exceed the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your baby, it has been screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are known to pollute indoor air. Certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air, you can feel good about putting this mattress in your child’s nursery.
Shop More From This Collection
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation