SlumberTime Naturally 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress
- FITS MINI AND PORTABLE CRIBS: This baby mattress fits most mini cribs and portable cribs; mattress measures 38"L x 24"W x 4"H (NOT designed for standard cribs or Pack 'n Plays) | Measure your crib first to ensure a perfect fit
- IDEAL SUPPORT FOR BABY: This baby mattress features a hypoallergenic fiber core made from recycled bottles for firm comfort and support
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- WATERPROOF DESIGN IS EASY TO CLEAN: Features naturally blended cotton cover with waterproof backing
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments | Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin with foreign and domestic parts
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (in inches): 24 (width) by 4 (height) by 38 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 3.9
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 5.8
The SlumberTime Naturally 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress by Simmons Kids was designed with your baby’s health, safety, and comfort in mind. It delivers all the benefits of a full-sized crib mattress in the convenience of a smaller size to fit mini cribs. The fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers a firm yet lightweight sleep space while the naturally blended cotton cover is soft, breathable and waterproof to help prevent mold, mildew and odor. Fits most mini and portable cribs (NOT designed for standard cribs or Pack 'n Plays).
All Simmons Kids crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation