SlumberTime Naturally 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress with 100% Cotton Fitted Crib Sheet
- SAFEST OPTION FOR BABY: This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and has low chemical emissions for cleaner air in your home | Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing, does not contain toxic fire retardants
- IDEAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT: This mini mattress features a hypoallergenic fiber core made from recycled bottles | Non-toxic construction free from harmful materials/chemicals | Includes mini mattress fitted sheet made from Jersey cotton
- WATERPROOF/EASY TO CLEAN: Features naturally blended cotton cover with waterproof backing | Included Fitted Sheet is machine washable; machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Our durable mattresses withstand the test of time and are backed by a warranty for complete peace of mind
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is made in Wisconsin with foreign/domestic parts | Fits most mini cribs & portable cribs | Mattress measures 38"L x 24"W x 4"H (not designed for standard cribs/pack 'n plays) | Measure your crib to ensure a perfect fit
- Dimensions: 24.0" (width) x 4.0" (height) x 38.0" (depth)
- Product Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 24.0" (width) x 4.0" (height) x 38.0" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 lbs.
The SlumberTime Naturally 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress with 100% Cotton Fitted Crib Sheet by Simmons Kids was designed with your baby's health, safety, and comfort in mind. It delivers all the benefits of a full-sized crib mattress in the convenience of a smaller size to fit mini cribs. The fiber core of the mattress made from recycled bottles delivers a firm yet lightweight sleep space while the naturally blended cotton cover is soft, breathable and waterproof to help prevent mold, mildew and odor. Made of jersey knit cotton, the included fitted crib sheet keeps its softness, wash after wash. Elasticized edges all around create a snug fit on the mini crib mattress. These sheets are machine-washable for easy care. Mattress fits most mini and portable cribs (not designed for standard cribs or pack 'n plays).
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation