Sweet Beginnings Dual Sided Baby Crib and Toddler Mattress
- WATERPROOF COVER: Soft knit cover has waterproof backing for easy cleaning | Foam core is made with plant-based soy and delivers the perfect level of comfort and firmness for infant and toddlers | Mattress is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- CERTIFIED SAFE: GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleep space | We use CertiPUR-US approved foams without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead & other heavy metals | JPMA certified
- NON-TOXIC: This mattress is free from added toxic fire retardants, lead and phthalates | Tested to meet or exceed all applicable JPMA, CPSIA and ASTM safety testing standards | 100% cotton fire protection meets or exceeds flammability standards
- MATTRESS-IN-A-BOX: Mattress ships compressed in a lightweight box for your convenience | Open and unroll mattress within 2 weeks of purchase, may take up 48 hours to fully expand | Zipper cover is not intended to be removed—zip shut after expansion
- FITS STANDARD FULL-SIZE CRIBS & TODDLER BEDS: This mattress is designed to fit any standard full-size crib or toddler bed | Size: 52”L x 27.5”W x 5”H | Your mattress is made the day of your order to ensure the best performance | Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 27.50" (width) x 5.00" (height) x 52.00" (depth)
- Product Weight: 9.30 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 9.75" (width) x 29.50" (height) x 9.75" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 8.50 lbs.
Unroll a good night’s sleep with the Sweet Beginnings Crib and Toddler Mattress in a Box by Delta Children. Made with a soft, knit cover with waterproof backing and plant-based soy foam core, this baby mattress provides exceptional comfort as well as the ideal firmness level to support growth and development. Both sides of this mattress feature the waterproof backing, so all you need to do is flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move from the crib to a toddler bed—it’s specifically designed to fit any standard full-size crib and toddler bed. This compressed baby mattress is shipped in a lightweight box that’s delivered safe and fast to your door—no need to go to the store! For optimal performance, open and unroll your mattress within 2 weeks of purchase. Once unpacked and fully expanded, zip the cover up. The cover is not intended to be removed and is not washable. Mattress may take up 48 hours to fully expand.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation