Twinkle Stars Limited Recycled Fiber Core Crib and Toddler Mattress
- IDEAL SUPPORT FOR BABY: This baby mattress features a firm and comfortable polyester fiber core made from recycled materials
- AIRFLOW/WATERPROOF: Innovative knit cover features a 3D structure that allows air to flow through the fabric and under your baby; Both sides feature the waterproof layer, flip it when your baby moves to a toddler bed for freshness
- CERTIFIED SAFE: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- PERFECT FIT: Lightweight for easy changing; Square corners help for secure fit inside crib; Dimensions: 27.5"W x 52"L x < 6"H; Fits standard baby cribs and toddler beds; This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin; Limited 7-year warranty
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 28.00" (width) x 7.00" (height) x 53.00" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 8.50 lbs.
The Twinkle Stars Limited Recycled Fiber Core Crib and Toddler Mattress by Delta Children provides your little one with the support and comfort they need each and every night. The firm support comes from the high-density thermo-bonded fiber core that’s made from 300 recycled water bottles. This baby mattress is also incredibly lightweight, which makes it easy to change the sheets, maneuver or flip. Topped with an innovative knit cover, the fabric features a three-dimensional structure that allows air to flow through the fabric and under your baby. The cover is also backed with a waterproof layer that keeps the mattress clean. Finished with square corners to help create a secure fit inside a crib or toddler bed, this mattress is the ideal choice for your growing child.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation