Winter Breeze Mattress - Breathable Baby Crib and Toddler Mattress with Cloud Core
- 100% breathable cover and Cloud Core
- Unique open-air construction provides continuous airflow to allow babies to breathe right through the cover and core
- Ongoing airflow is proven to reduce the risk of suffocation
- The soft knit cover is fully removable and machine washable for easy cleanup
- A waterproof barrier protects the mattress core keeping it dry and clean
- This 2-sided mattress features a firm infant side and additional comfort layer on the toddler side to accommodate your baby’s needs as they grow
- The sustainably sourced Cloud Core made from upcycled materials provides a healthier, longer sleep for your newborn and toddler
- The Cloud Core is hypoallergenic and mold and mildew-resistant | Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets or exceeds the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this mattress is certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- SIZE: 52"L x 27.5"W x 5.5" H
- Fits standard cribs and toddler beds
- Made with foreign and domestic parts
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Weight: 16.6 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 0" (width) x 0" (height) x 0" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 lbs.
The BEST breathable and machine washable crib mattress for your baby! Breathe easy every night with the Delta Children Winter Breeze Crib and Toddler Mattress. Its breathable soft knit cover and innovative Cloud Core made from sustainable materials is safe for your baby, for you, and the environment. The Cloud Core’s open-air construction provides continuous airflow that babies can breathe right though. For easy cleanup, a waterproof barrier protects the hypoallergenic core that is mold and mildew-resistant while the fully removable cover is machine washable. Dual sided to accommodate the sleeping needs of infants and toddlers, this mattress features the firmness level infants need on one side and an additional comfort layer on the toddler side—it’s the perfect choice for your growing child. This crib mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Tested to meet or exceed the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your baby, it has been screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are known to pollute indoor air. Certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air, you can feel good about putting this mattress in your child’s nursery.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation