Beautyrest Silver Slumber Nights Crib and Toddler Mattress
- WE PUT BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals | Mattress meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- DUAL SIDED FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS: Firm foam core blended with plant-based soy offers superior support | Infant side features ideal firmness level for babies | Toddler side features Natural Sliver Technology that uses natural silver properties to help prevent odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- Fits all standard cribs and toddler beds
- WATERPROOF FOR EASY CLEANING: Soft woven fabric cover is waterproof
- MORE IMPORTANT INFO: Mattress comes with limited lifetime warranty
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, formaldehyde and other harmful materials
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Made in USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 12
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 7 (height) by 53 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 13
Your little one will rest easy on this Beautyrest Silver Slumber Nights Crib and Toddler Mattress that’s designed to grow with them. The infant side of this baby mattress is the ideal firmness level for newborns while the toddler side features Natural Sliver Technology that uses natural silver properties to help prevent odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. At the core, firm foam is blended with plant-based soy for a safe, healthy and comfortable sleep environment. A soft woven fabric cover that’s waterproof ensures easy cleanup. The Beautyrest Silver Slumber Nights Crib and Toddler Mattress is a great option for your baby’s crib or toddler bed.
All Beautyrest crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
All Delta Children, Serta and Beautyrest crib mattresses are compatible with all Delta Children cribs, making it easier to buy the products that are safe for your little one’s nursery.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation