babyGap TrueSleep Crib and Toddler Mattress
- The advanced temperature regulating cover helps your baby achieve their optimal sleep temperature by pulling heat away from the body or releasing it back when needed
- Firm fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers the ideal firmness level for newborns, infants and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill--great for babies, great for the environment
- Knit cover with waterproof backing help keep the mattress clean and fresh
- This mattress is free from added toxic fire retardants, lead and phthalates
- Tested to meet or exceed all applicable JPMA, CPSIA and ASTM safety testing standards
- This Crib Mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it meets stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this mattress is certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air
- 7-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Size: 27.5"W x 52"D x 5"H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds)
- Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
- Dimensions: 27.5" (width) x 5.5" (height) x 52" (depth)
- Product Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 27.75" (width) x 6.75" (height) x 52.75" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs.
The babyGap TrueSleep Crib and Toddler Mattress is as cool as it gets. The advanced temperature regulating cover will helps your baby achieve their optimal temperature by pulling heat away from the body or releasing it back when needed, for a truly personalized sleep experience. Its firm yet comfortable core is made from over 300 recycled water bottles, making it a healthy choice for your baby, and the environment. A waterproof backing on both sides allows you to flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move from the crib to a toddler bed. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home. Gap’s first-ever baby furniture collection reimagines timeless American style for modern nurseries and kids’ bedrooms. Discover quality designs and go-to essentials that instantly refresh your child’s space. Think super-soft organic bedding, elevated crib designs, and more inspired finds for daily life with your little one.
Shop More From This Collection
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation